|Main | Registration | Login | RSS|
"Global Chinese" Languages Learning and Teaching !
Whether you are based in china, or you are ready to come to china for whatever personal plan, or you are based abroad, but would like to continue your Chinese learning after you return your country, or even just interested in learning Chinese? Here is the right place for you! But Have no time, or even don’t want to attend any kind of Chinese class, whatever traditional onsite class or LIVE online skype class? Here is your best choice! Learning Chinese language anytime, anywhere convenient for you with our quality proven, practical, useful self-study Chinese course learning material will help achieve your Chinese learning progress at the pace you prefer.
This series of self-study Chinese course learning material is specially tailored by a number of native Chinese experts from famous Chinese language universities on Chinese education through their many years of Chinese teaching for foreign learners with different learning requirements. All the Chinese learning material is designed for those who are serious about learning the Chinese language. It's a simple, efficient, and comprehensive material helping both beginners and senior learners to systematically learn the Chinese language and its culture. All sentences, characters, words, and phrases are pronounced in real natural audio. It enables you to communicate in Chinese in real life, no matter for what purpose. The material used is as 'everyday' as we can make it, and we apply it in situations which are common and natural in today's China. This material maintains the principle of teaching only what is truly essential for a firm grasp of practical, up-to-date Chinese.
The series Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material include:
1. PDF lesson files with worksheets for all the courses
2. MP3 audio lesson files for all the courses
3. Additional lesson topic related handouts for all the courses
The Features of the series Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material:
1. This series self-study Chinese course learning material is carefully explained in plain English, dialogs are translated and many practical examples are given in each lesson. Each audio lesson comes with a complete PDF lesson file.
2. Each audio file features the real, clear, standard, beautiful mandarin Chinese sound.
3. The PDF files are written texts of each lesson, they allow you to practice the sentences and dialogues while you are listening to the lessons, so you can see how the words and expressions are written in both Pinyin (Phonetic Alphabet) and Chinese Characters, you can also take this material with you and study at your own pace, at any place you like.
4. The PDF files and Worksheets come in both Simplified Chinese Characters, along with Pinyin and explanations in English.
5. This series self-study Chinese course learning material is theme-based and progressive, which means that you can start from "zero” level and after completing the course, you will be able to speak fluent Mandarin Chinese on a variety of topics.
6. A very important feature of this series self-study Chinese course learning material is that you can spend as much time on each lesson as you want, there is no time limit or other requirements, just download your audio lessons with PDF files and worksheets and start learning Chinese right away, at your own pace, whenever you have 15-30 minutes.
7. You can take this series self-study Chinese course learning material with you on your iPad, iPhone or any other Mp3 player and study anytime, at any place, at your convenience.
8. This series self-study Chinese course learning material is best used in conjunction with offline traditional physical class, or in concert with other online Chinese speaking class.
The Layout of the series Self-study Chinese Material Content:
1. Well planed structure:
Structures of lessons include proper daily used vocabularies, necessary language points or grammar, important sentence pattern, dialogue, exercises, etc.
2. Scene Setting:
Scene Lessons are set at specific places with all things closely related to life, work, study, travel,etc, to make learners experience the real Chinese.
3. Cultural Notes:
Cultural Notes of Lessons deal with the specific cultural phenomenon and background. It can cultivate learners’ appropriate communication skills in specific cultural environment.
4. Picture Talk:
It gives explanation to a series of articles in daily life to leave learners’ the indelible impression and broaden vocabulary with vivid pictures and conversation.
5. Scene Application:
It is a kind of simulation exercises in real scenes, in which learners play a role in the scene and express the experience in Chinese.
6. Step-by-step approach:
Each lesson uses a step-by-step approach, this method helps you to gradually develop and reinforce your listening, speaking, reading, and writing (optional) skills in Mandarin Chinese.
The Advantages of the Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material:
1. Tailor made material suitable to meet specific individual needs Daily oral Chinese conversation, covering all the interesting parts of daily life, business, study, travel, and culture in modern china.
2. Material is ready for different levels of students from beginners to advance.
3. Help students to develop a confident and eloquent manner in Chinese speaking.
4. Focus on developing overall language abilities including speaking, listening, reading and writing (optional).
5. Same level groups to make classes work at an effective pace.
6. Proper daily used vocabularies, grammar, sentence pattern, exercise enhance your Chinese knowledge; help you utilize freely the Chinese language.
7. This series of Chinese learning material was written by experienced qualified teachers from famous university in china who are warmly welcomed by the foreign Chinese learner. They also added a lot of pictures to make the books easier to understand.
Global Chinese Learners’ Benefits:
1. Have access to all downloadable material, so you can learn offline.
2. Have No time and space limitation; no operating system limitation; no installation required, so you can learn Chinese anywhere, anytime, at your own pace, with all this at your fingertips, by listening to these audio lessons on your computer, your MP3 player, your stereo, in your car, on the train, at the gym or anywhere you need to be!
3. Speak and improve your Chinese with every lesson, by taking part in the practical, daily topic related Chinese lesson.
4. Get your Chinese pronunciation absolutely perfect with your personal recorder, you could record yourself speaking and compare the way you say things with the way a Chinese native speaker does.
5. Speak Chinese naturally and confidently by understanding the culture and how the language works.
6. Build your Chinese vocabulary and improve your audio recognition of common Chinese words and phrases (and have fun at the same time!)
7. Know how much your Chinese has improved with interactive, practical, interesting exercise and role plays.
8. Have all your Chinese language questions answered by the "Global Chinese” teachers, native speakers and fellow Chinese learners in the "Global Chinese” forum- open 24/7! When you subscribe to the Chinese course learning material, you will have unlimited 24/7 online access support from our Chinese teachers, native speakers, and fellow enthusiasts.
9. Have your own Chinese teacher, virtually "on call" 24 hours a day! You also can pay the online speaking class to have the visual Chinese learning help with our excellent proven qualified practical Chinese learning material.
10. Receive personal, tailor made self-study Chinese course learning material at low rate, no shipping and handling fees.
11. Get "Global Chinese" self-study material premium instantly, just send an email to subscribe it, then you can download it as soon as you want.
The self-study Chinese Course Learning Materials cover: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/chinese_language_course/0-6
Chinese Courses for Adults:
1. Regular Chinese Course :
designed for adults. In this course, you will receive systematic training in listening, speaking, reading and writing from our native-speaking professional teachers. We offer 9 levels of instruction from beginners to advanced level with a wide range of daily life related useful topics. Before your first day of class, you take an in-depth level placement test.
1). this level is for students who have no or very limited prior knowledge of Chinese language and may not be able to read Chinese alphabets.
2). In this level, you will study Chinese pronunciation and how to initiate or respond basic conversations in daily life such as greetings, self-introduction, shopping (simple bargaining), ordering food, etc.
1). this level is for students who can interact in a simple way but communication is somewhat dependent on repetition at a slower rate, or paraphrasing.
2). in this level, you will study topics such as asking directions and time, exchanging money, booking tickets and introducing family members and friends. You may learn the basic structure of Chinese characters.
1). this level is for students who can meet concrete needs provided speech is clearly and somewhat slowly articulated.
2). you will study advanced daily life topics such as hobbies, likes or dislikes, talking about sports and travel plans etc. You will practice to read some short essays related to daily life. You will learn more structure of Chinese characters and basic rules of character-building.
1). this level is for students who can understand main points of clear and standard speech on familiar matters.
2). in this level, you will study topics such as lifestyle, educational background, work and career, etc. Important word-building methods will also be learned. You will learn to read detailed description on a range of familiar subjects.
1). this level is for students who can communicate with some confidence on familiar routine & non-routine matters related to their interests and professional fields.You can read straightforward factual texts on subjects related to your field & interest with a satisfactory level of comprehension.
2). In this level, you will learn topics such as differences between Eastern and Western culture, traditional festivals, historical sites, scenic spots, etc.
1). This level is for students who can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction and sustained relationship with native speakers possible .You can read with a large degree of independence. You have a broad active reading vocabulary, but may experience some difficulty with low frequency idioms.
2). In this level, you will learn to narrate a story, describe events,hopes,ambitions, give detailed accounts of experiences,describe feelings & reactions.
1). this level is for students who can use Chinese accurately and effectively on a wide range of topics. You can communicate spontaneously with good grammatical control without much sign of having to restrict what you want to say. You can read longer texts and gather information from different parts of a text with no difficulty.
2). in this level, you will learn complex topics such as environmental pollution, filing a complaint, discussing marital problem etc. You will read articles focused on social issues, technology, economy, etc.
1). this level is for students who can understand a wide range of demanding topics, and recognize implicit meaning. You can express yourself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. You can understand in detail lengthy, complex texts.
2). in this level, you will discuss topics such as stock market, Chinese social issues, etc. Articles selected from newspaper, literary work, and internet will also be read
1). this level is for students who can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. You can express yourself spontaneously, fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in extremely complex situations. You can understand and interpret critically virtually all forms of the written language including abstract, structurally complex, or highly colloquial literary and non-literary writings.
2). in this level, you will learn sophisticated topics that appear in public media and writings. You will gain a vast knowledge of China's emerging market, business investment environment, and China's commercial culture. And you will learn to read the underlying meaning of business texts and write long thesis to present your business-related research findings.
2. Daily Chinese Course :
for students who do not have enough time to learn Chinese systematically and yet are interested in being able to speak enough Chinese to communicate in daily life. Daily Chinese lessons cover topics found in everyday life with 3 levels. Focusing on your spoken Chinese needs in daily life, our Chinese course will help you learn daily Chinese expressions effectively.
this level is for students who are totally beginner or have little Chinese.
1.Learn basic Chinese vocabulary, and expressions in typical everyday conversations, Learn from a variety of topics and settings including greetings, shopping, ordering food, asking for directions and times, etc.
2.Goals: Able to communicate in Chinese to the extent that is required to survive everyday life in China.
this level is for students who can communicate in Chinese with basic vocabulary and expressions.
1. Learn more vocabulary and expressions used in social settings, Learn a variety of topics including travel, sports, seeing doctor, entertainment, etc.
2. Goals: Able to conduct daily conversations about familiar topics with native speakers.
this level is for students who can conduct daily conversations about familiar topics with native speakers.
1. Learn more native Chinese expressions, such as idioms and trendy words, Learn from a variety of topics including chatting on the internet, initiate complaints, discussing social news, etc.
2. Goals: Able to speak daily native Chinese and communicate with native speakers with ease about almost any social topics, close to native speaker.
3. Survival Chinese Course:
based on everyday-life scenarios, and are designed to cater to the needs of those visiting or living in China. You will learn the most useful words, phrases and sentences. After completion of this course, you will be able to communicate in Chinese to the extent that is necessary to survive everyday life in China. This course will enable you to conduct and understand simple communication tasks in daily life, such as self introduction, asking directions, exchanging money, ordering food, making appointments, making phone calls, shopping and simple bargaining exercises, expressing likes and dislikes, visiting hospitals, etc.
4. Business Chinese Course:
highly practical, individually designed, goal-orientated training to rapidly improve your Business Chinese skills is designed for business people who intend to develop their ability to use the Chinese language when conducting business in China, ranging from the beginner levels to the advanced levels, suitable for all levels, all ages, all areas. Specialized Business Chinese where we cover all the skills but focus more on speaking and listening. Emphasis is placed on communication tasks which give you the opportunity to practise fluency and build confidence in business situations. The list of main topics is by no means exhaustive and can be adapted to cover other topics which you would like to focus on: Meetings Negotiations, Advertising Marketing, Global tourism Presentations, Visiting Business travel, Email, internet Organizations, Business communication, Cultural comparisons, Globalization, Motivation & team building, Company profiles, Describing and comparing towns & cities, Economics & ecology, Recruitment, job profiles & descriptions, job satisfaction, Giving opinions, Decision making, Dealing with complaints & crises, Management do's and don'ts, roles and relationships, Typical business cultures & etiquette, etc. Our Business Chinese also covers Industry-specific needs. We offer personalized study plans and industry-specific Chinese Course based on different industries. Whichever industry you are in, we can help you!
5. Travel Chinese Course:
designed to make your trip more enjoyable while traveling in China by teaching you practical Chinese phrases used in daily Chinese life. Our Travel Chinese Courses focus on Chinese speaking and listening, which offer great help when you travel in China. After learning Chinese through Travel in China lessons, you will not only master useful words, phrases and expressions that can be used when you converse in various complex situations on your trip, but also find more about places of interest, delicious Chinese food, and local customs and practices across the whole country.
6. HSK Test Preparation Chinese Course:
designed based on your actual level and needs. Our one-on-one HSK Test Prep courses are divided into 6 levels in accordance with the 6 levels of HSK Test. Our HSK Test Prep courses focus on improving your ability in four aspects: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Our professional HSK teachers will select appropriate HSK-related materials based on your specific needs and level. We will work around your particular strengths and weaknesses to ensure that you will get the best HSK test score possible. ( HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) Test aims to assess your ability to understand spoken and written Chinese, and consists of six levels: Level 1, 2, 3 (HSK Threshold); Level 4 (HSK Basic); Level 5 (HSK Elementary-Intermediate) and Level 6 (HSK Advanced)Certificates of HSK will be issued to those who have secured the required scores. It is a widely used measure of your Chinese level and can be used in universities admissions or job applications. For more information regarding HSK Test, or to register for the HSK Test, please visit: http://www.hsk.org.cn/english/Default.aspx)
Level 1-3 (Threshold)
1. These HSK levels apply to those learners who have taken less than 300 hours of regular contemporary Chinese learning (or those with equivalent learning experiences).
2. Acquire 400-1000 Chinese characters.
3. Master the most basic HSK grammars.
4. Prepare to take HSK test Level 1, 2 and 3.
Level 4 (Basic)
1. This HSK level applies to those learners who have a basic level of Chinese, and have taken 100 to 800 hours of regular Chinese learning (or those with equivalent learning experiences).
2. Acquire 400-3000 basic Chinese characters.
3. Level A and B in HSK grammar requirements.
4. Prepare to take HSK test Level 4.
Level 5 (Elementary-Intermediate)
1. This HSK level is for those who are at the elementary or intermediate level in Chinese proficiency, i.e. those who have taken 400-2000 regular hours of Chinese courses (or those with equivalent learning experiences).
2. Acquire 2000-5000 basic Chinese characters (Level A, B and C in HSK Vocabulary).
3. Master Level A, B and C in HSK grammar requirements.
4. Prepare to take HSK test Level 5.
HSK Level 6 (Advanced)
1. This HSK level is designed to measure the Chinese proficiency of those who are proficient in Chinese, i.e. who have taken 3000 regular hours or more Chinese learning (or those with equivalent learning experiences).
2. Acquire 5000-8000 Chinese characters (Level A, B, C and D in HSK Vocabulary).
3. Master Level A, B, C and D in HSK grammar.
4. Prepare to take HSK test Level 6.
7. Chinese Culture Course:
designed to give you a deeper understanding of various facets of Chinese culture. China is a country with a long history and fascinating customs. Learning Chinese culture will help you broaden your views and increase your knowledge about China.
Chinese Courses for University Students:
1. Tailor-made University Students Chinese Course:
offering personalized Chinese study plans based on students different needs and learning styles.
2. Conversational Chinese Speed-up Course:
improving learners’ actual language skills and speak Chinese fluently in daily activities.
3. Crash HSK-Preparation Course:
improving Your Chinese in the Spare time, Passing Your HSK Test with Confidence and Knowledge.
4. Business Chinese Course:
improving Your Chinese in the Coming Holiday, Starting Business While Learning in China.
Chinese Courses for teens (Age 10-17)
1. Regular Teens Chinese Course:
for teens will challenge your child to use Chinese in order to communicate general and detailed information for an extended period of time about topics they are familiar with. In teen Chinese classes, students will receive systematic training in all four aspects of the Chinese language: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The focus of the course is to take students knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and translate it into an ability to communicate. Our Teens Mandarin Chinese courses ranging from Beginner to Advanced level will develop your child’s ability to communicate in Chinese in real-world situations. There are 6 levels about our Teens Chinese Courses.
2. Tailor-made Teens Chinese Course:
tailor-made for teens. We offer personalized Chinese study plans based on your children's different needs and learning styles. We design different customized Chinese courses for teens: whether you want to make a pen pal in China, take mandarin courses at Chinese schools, or prepare for a Chinese exam, or homework we guarantee that you can learn Chinese that is relevant to your needs while having a lot of fun!
Chinese Courses for kids (Age 3-9)
1. Regular Kids Chinese Course:
designed for kids from 3-9 years old based on the children’s personalities and their hobbies. This Chinese course helps kids learn Chinese via playing games and discussing fun topics. Many pictures and real objects are used frequently in the class to retain children’s’ interest and satisfy their inquisitive minds. Our Kids Mandarin Chinese Courses are divided into 6 different levels, ranging from Beginner Level to Advanced level, which can help your kids achieve their Chinese learning goals step by step.
2. Tailor-made kids Chinese Course:
tailor-made for kids. We offer personalized Chinese study plans based on kids' different needs and ages. We design different courses for kids: whether you want your kids to lay a foundation for their future or just learn some Chinese for fun, we guarantee that your kids can get help here, effectively while having fun!
Special Chinese Courses (for all ages, all levels, all class)
1. Chinese Separate Enhancement Courses:
including separately Chinese Listening, Chinese Spoken, Chinese Reading, and Chinese Writing.
1). Chinese Listening: to help learners to improve Chinese listening rapidly and have the proper response on daily dialogue and achieve the good results in HSK listening exam.
2). Chinese Spoken: to help learners to master the basic Chinese dialogues and communicate fluently to the habit, ways and features of Chinese daily conversations for the easy life in China.
3). Chinese Reading:to help the learners to improve the reading and be able to read the books, newspapers, magazines and understand them.
4). Chinese Writing: to help learner to improve the writing rapidly and write the letters, notice, message, announcement, application, reports, memo, invitation, leave notice, abstract and other forms of writing in daily life and work.
2. Chinese Mandarin Pinyin Course:
teaching the initial consonants and final vowels of the Chinese syllables, four tones (four pitches), and learn to master the Mandarin pinyin (Chinese phonetic transcription), the "er”-phenomenon, light tone (unstressed syllable) and other pronunciation rules.
3. Pinyin & Pronunciation Correction Course:
introducing Chinese Pinyin system including finals, initials, tones and pronunciation skills with lots of practice. It is designed not only for beginners but also for students of any levels who have difficulty in pronunciation.
4. Chinese Characters Course:
designed to provide a fast and efficient way to master 300 basic characters, and through the study of these character, they can also gain a basic knowledge of the components of Chinese characters — the radicals, strokes, pronunciations, meanings and inter-relationships. This will enable them to further build up your reading skills rapidly.
5. Shanghai Dialect Course:
teaching Shanghai dialect by pronunciation and strengthening students’ acquaintance with the dialect. Moreover, during the class teachers will provide relevant background information about Shanghai, to deepen the students understanding and compliment their learning.
6. Crash Job Interview Course:
helping how well you express yourself in the interview and how well you answer the relevant questions that will decide the outcome of the interview.
7. Crash Holiday Chinese Course:
specially designed on your request, your target, your interest, and your schedule.
Tailor-made Chinese Course (for all ages, all levels, all class)
Tailor-made Chinese Course: tailor-designed for kids, teens & adults when you cannot find proper course from our course packages. Students can personalize the Chinese study plans based on their different needs and learning styles. You can choose your customized mandarin Chinese lessons: whether you want to make a friend in China, take some courses at Chinese universities, prepare for a Chinese exam, or do business in China, we guarantee that you can learn Chinese relevant to your subjects fast & effectively while having fun !
How to Learn Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material:
Please follow these simple steps to ensure the maximum learning results:
(I) subscribe the self-study Chinese Course learning material in order to have access to the audio lessons, PDF lesson files, review worksheets and meet online tutor (if you need).
(II) Listen as many times as possible. Listening doesn’t harm. It helps you start speaking.
(III) First time just listen, and then repeat after you hear every word and sentence. You can press a pause button on your device if necessary.
(IV) Try to imitate what you hear, even if the sounds seem to be difficult to pronounce. Don’t be shy, nobody can hear you.
(V) Have a PDF file before your eyes when listening to the lesson. It’s very important to have a visual input as well.
(VI) During your study, pay attention to the tone marks in the lesson files and try to pronounce tones correctly. Musical tones are perhaps the most difficult thing in Mandarin Chinese, but I made it easy for you in my lessons. I guarantee you will show off your perfect pronunciation in Mandarin Chinese very soon!
(VII) The worksheet of each lesson has a translation exercise for you, so please fill in your answer and then compare your answer to the correct one at the back of the material.
(VIII) When you work on the lessons, put the emphasis on pinyin (phonetic alphabet) and correct pronunciation. If you think writing is fun, we have Chinese characters in the PDF files too. You can also get the materials on writing Chinese that are available for subscribed members.
(IX) Practice what you have learned whenever you have a chance. This part is REALLY important. Let’s say with your Chinese friend, a language partner, in a Chinese restaurant, etc. If you are interested in practicing on Skype, we have Skype lessons as well.
(X) Repetition is the key to your success. From time to time, go back and repeat.
(XI) Record yourself and compare your pronunciation to mine. It always helps when you hear your own voice like it’s somebody else.
(XII) Be persistent and never give up! I’m sure you won’t when you start our easy-to-follow lessons.
(XIII) Confidence is 90% of your success. Even if you make mistakes, if you sound confident enough when you speak Chinese, you will be understood very well. So speak loud and have confidence in yourself!
How to subscribe the Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material :
Make sure the software is ready before you start lesson. 1) Speaker,2). Mp3 player.
Send an email inquiry to Katherine, our Director of Languages, at email@example.com with information about your name, nationality, mobile number,current Chinese level, your preferred chinese course materials, goals of study, past Chinese study experience(if have), the way you hear about "Global Chinese", your inquiry, any information you want to share, and your online IM account: (Skype, MSN, Google or Yahoo Talk or others).
Make an appointment to schedule a free level test if necessary. If not necessary, you will be kept informed about the way of payment, and materials subscription fee, and then you subscribe the self-study Chinese course learning materials. (As for the subscription fee, payment methods, please contact our Director of Languages, Katherine for more information!)
If necessary, after a thorough evaluation of your existing Chinese level and your needs, your will receive a personal tailor made study plan by email or online IM .
If you are satisfied with your study plan, comfirm it by email or online IM . Then you subscribe the self-study Chinese course learning material. And, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once the payment arrives at "Global Chinese” account if you pay through bank transfer, West Union/Money Gram, or PayPal.
(As for the subscription fee, payment methods, please contact center director, Katherine for more information !)
After your subscription, you will receive your tailor made excellent self-study Chinese course learning materials to download.
Your Chinese learning starts!
For more infomation about Chinese course, class types, and class registration, please visit:
Chinese Language Course: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/chinese_language_course/0-6
Chinese Culture Course: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/chinese_culture_course/0-7
Global-Onsite-Chinese Class: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/global_onsite_chinese_class/0-8
Global-Online-Chinese Class: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/global_online_chinese_class/0-9
Class Suggest & Register: http://globalchinese.ucoz.com/index/chinese_class_suggestion_registration/0-12
The series Self-study Chinese Course Learning Material Fee:
Please contact our Director of Languages,Katherine,for the latest materials fee. Thank you!
Mobile: +86 13651712893 MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work: +86 21 69185535 SKYPE: global.chinese
|Copyright MyCorp © 2017|
|Free web hosting — uCoz|